Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just when you think your'e done
















I had reached a point where I felt like I had everything figured out and put together, Then I had an opportunity to purchase the estate of a model railroader for a sum of $100. I bought it without really knowing what I had purchased ten boxes in all. It was like christmas as I opened teh boxed and found to my surprise that I had done quite well. Not only did I get a lot of neat stuff to add to the layout, I also got a number additional unbuilt items that I could fully customize for my layout, Some of them have not been commercially available for nearly 20 years. Here are a few pictures showing some of the recent additions. I still need to add some sidewalks and few other items to complete the scenes, but I think you will get the idea.





No comments: