Friday, August 20, 2010

A minor diversion

For years I have wnated to purchase lego trains for me an my boys, but they have been prohibitavely expensive. Then one night my son came to me and told me he had found an ad on KSL Classifieds for legos for sale by the pound in our town and they had about 100 pounds to sell. So I contacted the seller and negotiated a selling price of $5 a pound. She said she had a few trains and that was what I was most interested in so I went by to make my purchase, well I ended up buying more than the trains, enought to build a small lego train layout with 2 trains and tons of vehicles, people and buildings. Its been about a month and a half and we come up with an additional thing nearly every day. I plan on getting back to work on my HO scale layout as soon as I can get the legos out of the way. Here are a few pictures of the lego trains and also the partially completed addition to my layout.

No comments: